A Local Engineering Staffing Partner Since 1969
TRIAD Engineering is an engineering staffing agency located in Burlington, MA, specializing in the contract, contract-to-direct and direct placement of engineering professionals. As a second generation, family-owned and –operated technical staffing firm, we have been bringing quality engineering professionals and employers together since 1969.
At TRIAD, we specialize in providing talented professionals in the engineering disciplines, including: engineers, designers, drafters, R&D technicians, along with other engineering support staff, within the electrical, mechanical, manufacturing, quality, test, chemical, structural, civil, environmental and HVAC/piping fields. By focusing our resources in this area for over 45 years, we have successfully built strong networks within the local community of engineering professionals.
Our clients include respected firms in the following industries: Advanced Materials, Aerospace, Architectural & Environmental, Consumer Products, Electronics, Hardware, Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Optics, Plumbing / Piping / HVAC, Power / Utility, Telecommunications, Test & Measurement.
At TRIAD, we are committed to helping our clients reach their staffing goals and our candidates reach their professional goals. As a long-standing member of the community, TRIAD has an in-depth understanding of the local marketplace required to deliver on this promise.
TRIAD is an active member of the American Staffing Association (ASA), so you can be confident knowing you’re working with professionals who are committed to the highest ethical and professional practices of the staffing industry.
A Brief History
TRIAD Engineering began operations in 1969 as one of the first design firms in the greater Boston area to offer computer-aided documentation of printed circuit designs. In addition to providing in-house design service, by the early 1970's TRIAD was placing designers on contract assignments at client sites.
In the mid-1980’s, with a growing demand for contract technical support, TRIAD divested its computer-aided design service and began to focus solely on placing engineers, designers, and drafters on contract assignments.
Over the past two decades, TRIAD has expanded its scope of services while remaining focused on its area of expertise – recruitment for the engineering disciplines. Over 45 years of successfully serving the high-tech market has positioned TRIAD as the engineering staffing partner of choice for hundreds of New England companies.
Companies face unprecedented competition and cost pressures in today’s markets. To be successful, organizations must have the flexibility to respond quickly to ever-changing conditions. TRIAD helps you meet that need with a full range of contract, contract-to-direct and direct hire engineering staffing services.
- Our clients use contract staff to help meet tight project deadlines, supply specific technical expertise, cover extended absences of key personnel and handle fluctuations in workload. We source, screen, and refer for your consideration qualified candidates for your contract openings. Our experts are there when you need them, and for as long as you need them. You may rest easy knowing that our contractors all pass comprehensive reference and educational degree verifications and criminal background checks.
- Our candidates find that contract assignments allow for diversity in both work environments and experiences. Contract lengths vary, providing opportunity for scheduled periods of time off. Pay rates are highly competitive and many contracts offer the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology. Contracting is a particularly good way for recent college graduates to gain valuable experience.
- Our clients like that contract-to-direct allows them to avoid a costly hiring mistake by assessing a candidate in an on-the-job setting before making a ‘permanent’ hiring decision. With ever-increasing employment costs, this is a great option to ensure the candidate has the desired technical expertise and personality traits necessary to excel.
- Our candidates find contract-to-direct appealing because we actively market their skills and offer career options about which they otherwise would not have known. They also appreciate the opportunity to try the company out before deciding on potential direct employment.
- Our clients like that our direct placement services allow them to focus on their business while we identify highly qualified candidates for their challenging direct hire technical openings. Our local network enables us to recruit passive candidates who may not be seeking a new opportunity, as well as obtain professional referrals from trusted sources.
- Our candidates find direct placement appealing if they are currently working in a permanent role elsewhere and when immediate access to traditional paid benefits is important. Many of our clients exclusively partner with us to fill their direct hire positions, so these opportunities cannot be found elsewhere.