TRIAD places designers and drafters to support mechanical engineers, civil / structural engineers and architects in tasks ranging from creating conceptual level designs to making minor changes to drawings. Our designers and drafters work on projects involving consumer products, medical devices, equipment, machinery, packaging, pharmaceutical facilities, educational buildings, commercial facilities, residential sub-divisions, power plants, waste water treatment plants, roadways, bridges, etc.
They are proficient in CAD software including:
- AutoDesk Revit
- AutoDesk CIVIL 3D
- AutoDesk Inventor
These professionals may:
- Design mechanical devices
- Design, detail, document, guide build, and release to manufacturing, manual and semi-automatic assembly equipment
- Create assemblies, sub-assemblies & detail drawings of machine parts
- Design high speed machinery and systems
- Perform structural layout and detailing of commercial / residential / industrial structures
- Design/draft site plans, subdivision layout and utilities, and topographic maps
- Perform land / site surveys
- Conduct site visits / field inspection
- Create designs (including 3D rendering) and construction documents, or providing drafting support for existing designs.