TRIAD places industrial engineers who analyze and evaluate methods of production and work with management to implement plans and recommendations to improve them. Industrial engineers quickly become experts not only in the manufacturing and production processes of the industry, but also in your company\'s specific culture and challenges.
Reliability engineers are included in this category.
We work with industrial engineers who plan the utilization of facilities, equipment, materials, and personnel to improve operational efficiency. This may involve studying labor and equipment utilization, facility layout, and process flow charts.
Industrial and/or reliability engineers may have expertise in the following areas:
- Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S
- Process flow
- Facility and operations design
- Process measurement and analysis including SPC and Cpk
- Statistical analysis software such as Minitab
- Process optimization ERP systems