Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well-established and growing client is seeking an Account Manager to have overall responsibility for the management of assigned customers/accounts to maximize sales and profitability while establishing strong, effective long-term working relationships. You will play a lead role in the development and execution of overall customer/market strategy and pricing strategy, as well as contract/price negotiations, quotations, forecasting and project management for new product opportunities associated with your accounts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop, implement and manage overall customer strategy for key accounts.
• Provide account analysis information to determine future growth and new product development strategies and opportunities with customer(s).
• Work with Business Development Team to identify and maximize new business opportunities with new and existing customers in new and existing markets/applications, and initiate actions to capitalize on attractive opportunities.
• Coordinate the qualification and generation of quotations and proposals. Develop detailed, accurate pricing proposal and coordinate bid strategy; and follow up to successfully close proposal with the Business Development Team.
• Work with Engineering to manage the internal process from inquiry to production to on-time delivery for ‘new product’ opportunities for assigned accounts.
• Monitor industry, market, customer and competitor trends
• Manage all customer related activities to meet internal monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts. Maintain accurate business forecasts on repeat programs and new development programs.
• Oversee quote and order activities and conduct negotiations on pricing and terms as needed to ensure compliance with pricing and profitability strategy and to ensure all orders are booked in accordance with quoted terms and conditions of sale.
• Work with Customer Service to function as an efficient team to support overall customer requirements and serve as liaison for communicating customer’s requirements to internal business functions.
• Work with Customer Service to manage the flow of documentation from customers to internal functions/departments (websites, portals, etc.)
• Coordinate Contract Review and document control (CDRR) processes.
• Ensure compliance to all export licensing and ITAR regulations.
• Travel to customer facilities as needed to strengthen relationship, discuss potential new business opportunities and/or review status of existing business.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree along with 3-7 years related experience