Application / Inside Sales Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, the leading manufacturer in their niche industry, is seeking an Application/Inside Sales Engineer to expand initiatives related to product and project base. If you are able to manage technical proposals and customer support and coordination relating to air handling systems this may your ideal next role!
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with OEM customers, be responsible for presenting key product advantages to external sales rep networks.
• Keep management informed of project progress and customer account status, and work with management to keep the sales process moving.
• Seek out, target and initiate contact with multiple prospective customers. Keep manager informed of sales progress and changes in the marketplace. Develop and maintain a network of contacts.
• Solicit support from and communicate effectively with internal staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
• With direction from the VP of Sales, sell product offerings persuasively, persistently, and confidently to existing OEM customers.
• Attend and present at relevant industry trade show. Participates in applicable professional organizations
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and 2-5 years’ experience with HVAC/Refrigeration/Chilling related products in an Applications or Sales role is ideal. Similar mix of experience and education will be considered.
• Familiarity working with equipment distributors or HVAC representative networks helpful
• Ability to communicate effectively to a diverse background of people.
• Familiar with PowerPoint/Excel/Word and other Microsoft Office products.
• Project management skills
• Willing to travel.
• Excellent communication skills.