Application Support Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking an Application Support Engineer to join their growing team. In this role you will closely collaborate with the support and training team, the technical sales department, as well as with customers and partner companies.
Responsibilities will include:
• Support our client’s customers on technical issues and their entire suite of products.
• Prepare, schedule and deliver in-house and onsite courses on our client’s products with the aim of ensuring successful customer adoption.
• Contribute to product improvements by reporting user experience to the development and production teams.
• Work closely with the advanced support and development organization to solve complex technical problems involving hardware and software components.
• Develop application notes and examples to demonstrate use of analog and digital I/O interfaces and communication protocols such as CAN, RS232, Profibus, ARINC, EtherCAT, SPI.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• Significant experience with MathWorks products including MATLAB and Simulink.
• Strong knowledge of and enthusiasm for model-based design and its implications for embedded control systems development.
• Demonstrated expertise of developing applications and troubleshooting communication issues with industrial protocols such as EtherCAT, Profinet, Profibus, or Modbus.
• Significant experience with embedded software engineering, rapid controller prototyping and real-time systems testing is desired.
• Willingness to travel across North America.
• Interested to directly work with customers, to help them understand how to efficiently use our client’s products
• This position requires U.S. Citizenship due to the nature of the customers served