Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking an Applications Engineer to work with sales, engineering, and project management teams, to deliver customers with test solutions to address their growing needs. As the technical expert, the Applications Engineer will work directly with the sales team and the customer to gather technical requirements, develop test solutions and construct bids/proposals based on feedback from the engineering team. Travel is required up to 30%.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the VP of Sales in establishing a test solution for various clients.
- Partnering with customers and the engineering team in the preparation of designs, specifications, plans, estimates, quotes and reports for new proposed projects
- Reviewing customer bid documents to identify technical and commercial requirements.
- Maintaining quote history along with all supporting documentation.
- Traveling to customer sites to assess needs and gather technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 3+ year’s in a test engineering/troubleshooting role
- Good presentation skills and ability to create presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Familiar with assessing technical requirements and the ability to offer technical proposals to support the requirement.
- US Citizenship and Valid U.S. Passport required