AutoCAD Piping Designer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our very busy client is seeking an AutoCAD Piping Designer to join their successful team.
Responsibilities for the AutoCAD Piping Designer will include:
• Piping modeling using Hygienic Design guidelines
• Participate in the designing of 3D System Models according to known specifications and installation details.
• Update individual assembly part drawings for current project release.
• Work on redlines and touch-ups prior to sending out piping designs or Fabrication Drawings for approvals
• Prepare and complete sets of complex drawings for arrangements, elevations, isometrics & fabrications.
• Perform/adjust drawings based on As-Built fabrication corrections.
Background profile for the AutoCAD Piping Designer:
• Proficiency and minimum 3 years’ experience with the following: Autodesk AutoCAD 2D & 3D (Required); Autodesk Inventor 3D & Vault (Preferred)
• ASME-BPE standards knowledge helpful but not required