Construction Project Manager
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is an established firm specializing in the design, engineering and installation of environmentally controlled rooms for firms in various industries. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to handle commercial projects ranging in size from $40K to $2M.
Projects include all phases of installation and commissioning of a structure (self-supporting insulated panels), refrigeration and humidity control equipment, refrigeration piping, ducting and electro-mechanical control. The candidate will possess high level of technical competency and strong relationship building skills.
Responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager will include:
• Manage and supervise all phases of assigned projects
• Manage procedures to verify quality of work and conformance to contract documents and applicable codes
• Review and submittal of equipment and shop drawings submittals
• Buyout of subcontracts
• Assure timely billings
• Estimate and negotiate Change orders
• Manage field labor to ensure conformance with established schedules and budgets
Background profile for the Construction Project Manager:
• Proven track record of establishing and maintaining project schedules and cost controls
• Experience in cost negotiating
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to multi-task is critical
• Manage multiple projects with varied completion dates
• Experienced with installation of commercial mechanical and electrical equipment, refrigeration piping, ducting
• A successful candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and work well with others
• The candidate selected for this position will be a self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
• Overnight travel is less than 20%