Construction Project Manager
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is an established firm specializing in the design, engineering and installation of environmentally controlled rooms. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to handle commercial projects of varying size.
Projects include all phases of installation and commissioning of a structure (self-supporting insulated panels), refrigeration and humidity control equipment, refrigeration piping, ducting and electro-mechanical control. The candidate will possess high level of technical competency and strong relationship building skills.
Responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager will include:
• Manage and supervise all phases of assigned projects
• Manage procedures to verify quality of work and conformance to contract documents and applicable codes
• Review and submittal of equipment and shop drawings submittals
• Buyout of subcontracts
• Assure timely billings
• Estimate and negotiate Change orders
• Manage field labor to ensure conformance with established schedules and budgets
Background profile for the Construction Project Manager:
• Proven track record of establishing and maintaining project schedules and cost controls
• Experience in cost negotiating
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to multi-task is critical
• Manage multiple projects with varied completion dates
• Experienced with installation of commercial mechanical and electrical equipment, refrigeration piping, ducting
• A successful candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills and work well with others
• The candidate selected for this position will be a self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
• Overnight travel is less than 20%