Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well established, family oriented client is seeking a Development Engineer to join their dynamic team. The Development Engineer will be very hands on and will ensure the successful management of FDA products from design to production. The selected candidate will be responsible for several project management tasks including leading meetings with customers, writing process validation protocols and reports for new products as well as managing validation trials. A good understanding of Lean and Six Sigma and proficiency with SolidWorks and Minitab are also preferred.
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Track program schedules and budget
• Collaborate with process engineering and operations to optimize material process flow
• Engage with customers and suppliers
• Write process validation protocols and reports for new products
• Generate all supporting documentation for validation and design transfer
• Assist in resolving manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure safe operations and prevent operational delays and downtime.
Bachelor’s degree in a related engineering field (mechanical or biomedical preferred). 2 years related experience preferred.
Any combination of academic education, professional training or work experience, which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.