Development & Verification Testing Supervisor
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our growing client is seeking a Development & Verification Testing Supervisor to assume broad responsibility and leadership for a team whose main focus is to verify through analysis and experimentation that our client’s products meet or exceed the design targets and the customer expectations. This role involves growing competencies of the team members in the pursuit of functional excellence, allocating personnel across projects, growing the company’s intellectual property portfolio, and fostering the professional development of staff.
Specific Responsibilities for the Development & Verification Testing Supervisor will Include:
• Insure timely delivery of test results and documentation by managing the teams schedules and priorities and by allocating resources of the team to increase the overall capability/capacity of available testing facilities
• Demonstrate and ensure that staff competencies are growing consistent with company needs by defining analytical and experimental campaigns to acquire the necessary information to influence and verify the design of our client’s electrochemical products.
• Conduct testing according to safety and quality standards and interpret the tests results to infer the design process
• Apply and document testing and diagnostic methodologies and protocols for specifying operating maps and control strategies. This learning is informed by a long history of development projects and is the core of the team’s special capabilities of central value to the company.
• Support team in technical problem-solving, use of tools, and project management, and provides coaching to improve staff effectiveness in the areas of communication skills and leadership.
• Insure that scientific methodology is consistently applied to technology and product development and test plans are designed to maximize data quality while minimizing execution efforts and analyses and testing produced are accurate and peer-reviewed.
Background Profile for the Development & Verification Testing Supervisor:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrochemical Engineering. Masters preferred.
• 6+ years’ experience in development testing. Electrochemical product development would be preferred.
• Proven experience in overseeing and scheduling technical workload of teams of 5-10 people and promote technical and professional growth of team members
• Experience with design and use of instrumentation and measurement systems
• Training or experience in Design of Experiments and Root Cause Analysis techniques
• Strong and proactive problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Ability to work both independently and in team contexts
• Comfortable with a rapid development pace and ability to multitask
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)