Director – Engineering Operations
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our very well-established client, which is steadily growing and outpacing its competition, has an immediate opening for a Director of Engineering Operations. This is a pivotal role where the selected candidate will oversee all the business operations for their Northeastern territory. They will work closely with customers and multiple team members to meet all timelines and goals as well as be responsible for establishing efficient operational procedures that allow employees to meet their day-to-day deliverables, while at the same time tracking business costs.
The Director of Engineering Operations should have extensive and proven leadership abilities and must have demonstrated success in leading a large team while meeting operational and departmental milestones. Experience working across multiple departments is essential as well as experience interfacing with client stakeholders, board of directors, and senior management. The Director of Engineering Operations will work with and manage large budgets and will be a key member in the continued long-term growth of the company.
Supervisory Responsibilities and Required Experience:
• Establish operational tasks, policies, and procedures for engineering employees.
• Support the strategic direction for the engineering team and client-based initiatives.
• Schedule meetings with staff as well as client leads for all phases of development, including planning, engineering, construction, and commissioning.
• Review existing operations and seek out areas for development and growth.
• Attends client leadership meetings as required in support of current and future business goals and strategic initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business management with a minimum of 15 years of applicable experience.
• Executive-level management experience preferred.
• Customer experience from project level to executive management preferred