Director of Human Factors Engineering
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our growing client, a full-service engineering and design firm, is seeking a Director of Human Factors Engineering to build a team and generate effective procedures to help their clients succeed. Primary responsibilities for this key role will include:
As a Department Manager, you will:
• Have a strong knowledge of the implementation of all relevant HF & usability related standards and guidance documents (such as AAMI/ ANSI/ISO14971, AAMI/ANSI HE75, IEC62366.)
• Effectively champion and drive a culture of design that is focused on the experience of the user/patient.
• Be responsible for the vetting and selection of all new employees who will be working as possible direct reports.
As a Project Manager, you will:
• Communicate to Project Mangers, Directors of Program Management, or the executive team of any significant deviations from ongoing efforts.
• Create Budgets, Gantt charts, and task tracking methods. Understand the need to measure effort remaining compared to time and money remaining.
• Coordinate and motivate a project team.
To support Business Development, you will:
• Assist BD in driving HFE work to our client, through personal contacts, marketing efforts, and more.
• Work with BD to collect and review requests for proposals or requests for support on a time and material or project basis. Ascertain project requirements or qualifications necessary for clients.
• Assist in quote writing by describing effort required for necessary task to deliver on client requirements