Electrical and Controls Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking an Electrical and Controls Engineer to be responsible for PLC Programming and Electrical Diagrams of new and upgraded products through the product development process. Will combine technical knowledge and creativity in order to make new and existing products successful in the marketplace.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generate programs for PLC’s, HMI’s and generate wiring diagrams for new and existing products following standard practices.
- Conduct/coordinate testing to validate programs and electrical systems achieve the project goals, including the sequence of operation.
- Engineer, troubleshoot, design, and validate the electrical and controls on electromechanical HVAC equipment.
- Create product engineering documentation ensuring all information is complete and accurate.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; preference given to candidates with experience in manufacturing HVAC equipment
- 3+ years’ experience
- Proficient with CAD software, especially AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical