Electrical and Embedded Systems Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking an electrical and embedded systems engineer to join their successful team. In this role you will be directly involved in the design and development of hardware and firmware for wireless base station components.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design/implement hardware for wireless base station components. Hardware includes:
o Microcontroller/Microprocessor based circuits
o Operational amplifier circuits
o Transistor circuits
o Nonlinear circuits
o Active and passive filters
o Power management circuits
• Carry out embedded software development using C, C++ and some inline assembler for microcontrollers and microprocessors. Provide direction for software developers.
• Assist in design verification testing as needed.
• Design and conduct lab experiments to support new product development programs.
• Create work instruction and test procedures.
• Interact with company engineers, technicians, suppliers, production, and management.
• BS in Electrical Engineering minimum.
• At least 5 years experience as an electrical engineer in a product development environment.
• Proficient C, C++ skills in embedded bare metal and Linux programming. Knowledge of C# programming a plus.
• Proficient with commercial circuit simulation/modeling packages.
• Proficient with circuit board layout and construction techniques, including schematic capture, component selection, and creating BOM’s.
• Proficient with the use of test equipment.
• Ability to multitask and maintain focus on priorities is a must.
• Good organizational and documentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Self motivated and results oriented.