Electrical Controls Designer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our established, consistently growing client is seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer or Technician to join their team. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing, creating, and maintaining electrical schematics while also designing electrical control panels while also and providing important back-up for the electrical design and controls function to support the company’s businesses. This opportunity provides on-site training where you will become familiar with the company’s preferred software and platforms as well as receive the necessary skills to support Senior Engineers and the plant electricians. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with electrical controls systems, or have an electrical background with a desire to learn a variety of systems including process and packaging automation, robotics and customized designed equipment. This is a great prospect for candidates with a foundation in electrical control systems looking to develop their skills further. If you are an engineer, technician or licensed electrician who lives North of Boston and is looking for a position with tremendous growth potential, this may be the role you have been waiting for! Please apply for more details about this exciting opportunity.
• Prior PLC, HMI & VFD programming or troubleshooting experience a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of electrical standards.
• Basic knowledge of power distribution systems.
• Proven computer skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
• Ability and willingness to travel to vendor sites.
• Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization.