Electrical / Controls Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our client is seeking an electrical / controls engineer to join their growing team and design, program and assemble manufacturing machinery.
Responsibilities will include:
• Control Engineer: will require assisting machine design, developing electrical documentation, implements, tests and supports software applications for PLC platforms, HMI and PLC development based on machine specification. Participate in the testing process through test review/performance/analysis and certification of software. Perform software maintenance on existing test fixtures. Develop training manuals as-needed.
• Machine assembly: will require assisting in the assembly of, but not limited to our client’s systems, both mechanically and electrically
• Service: will travel to customer site to assist the install/service of our client’s system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Computer Science (or equivalent) with 3 to 5 years’ experience in industry.
• Experience in programming PLC’s (Allen-Bradley and Siemens).
• Experience in controls engineering practices from design to deployment and maintenance.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
• Must be well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage your projects from concept to production.
• Must be able to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
• Must be capable of working in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
• Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment. Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Emphasizes personal and professional growth through independent study and participating in educational opportunities.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.