Electrical Systems Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, an up and coming trail blazer in the Greater Boston area is seeking a hands on Electrical Systems Engineer who will lead the design and development efforts for their sophisticated medical device product. To be successful in this role you must have experience with electrode design, signal processing and analog circuitry. You must also be able to work in a team environment in order to help design solutions for system level requirements. Previous experience working within an FDA and ISO 13485 environment is a must!
• Experience with electrophysiology products
• Experience with signal processing, analog circuits, electrode design
• Previous experience with impedance-based tracking systems
• Previous experience with micro-scale multi-layer flexible circuit design and manufacture
• Bachelors electrical/biomedical engineering required.
• 5+ years working in medical equipment or related hardware instrumentation for measuring biological signals.