Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Machine assembly / Control Engineer / Machine Service
Responsibilities will include:
• Machine assembly: will require assisting in the assembly of our client’s systems, both mechanically and electrically.
• Control Engineer: will require assisting machine design, developing electrical documentation, implements, tests and supports software applications for PLC platforms, HMI and PLC development based on machine specification. Participate in the testing process through test review/performance/analysis and certification of software.
• Perform software maintenance on existing test fixtures. Develop training manuals as-needed.
• Service: will be required to travel to customer site to assist the install/service of our client’s system.
• Applying the minimum requirements of the National Electrical Safety Code to the design processes
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge of PLCs, specifically Allen Bradley RSLogix family.
• Graphical User Interface design/development (Allen Bradley family)
• Strong understanding/experience with test equipment.
• Strong understanding/experience mechanical assembly.
• Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.