Electro-mechanical Equipment Assembly Technician
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking an electro-mechanical equipment assembly technician to perform the complete assembly of their niche process machines, including the needed sub-assemblies, final assembly, with the pneumatic and electrical connections, and final testing of the system prior to shipment. This is a ‘one person one machine’ production concept, as opposed to an assembly line system.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Supporting assembly operations within the production area which may include production of other mechanical, electrical and pneumatic sub-assemblies.
• Assisting other employees in the production department with their tasks as needed.
• Supporting the Lab in making customer required evaluation samples and pre-production volumes or prototypes.
• May also have the opportunity to assist field service needs for on-site customer set up and training of new equipment, or servicing of existing equipment.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of mechanical assembly experience
• Ability to read and understand both detail and assembly blueprints
• Ability to work with metric dimensions
• Basic understanding of electrical and pneumatic diagrams
• Experience in use of: Basic hand tools; Measuring tools, such as calipers, volt meters and pressure regulators
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, basic computer skills
• Knowledge of Statistical Process Control techniques is a plus
• Associate or higher level degree in any electro/mechanical discipline a plus
• Must have a good mechanical aptitude, ability to work under delivery pressures, detail oriented