Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, who offers a wide variety of electrical devices that are used in commercial, industrial and consumer applications, has an immediate need for an Electro-Mechanical Professional to join their busy team. The selected candidate will be tasked with troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues on the production floor as well as assisting the Senior Engineer with design and drafting tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong electrical knowledge who likes to be hands on and is seeking a position where they can learn and grow within the company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Read and interpret prints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Investigate product failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to management.
• Conduct research that tests and analyzes the feasibility, design, operation and performance of components
• Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
• Apply engineering principles and practices to current and future components.
• Maintain working history of product, ECN’s, ownership and other pertinent information.
• Associate’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience