Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our successful and growing client is seeking an Electronic Technician.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assemble electric sub-assemblies and modules from drawings, sketches, parts lists, or verbal instructions.
• Take initiative to notify Engineers of any production and prototype fit-up problems or suggestions to improve the design for ease of manufacturing and assembly, submit ECR’s (engineering change requests) as needed.
• Perform component, subassembly, and electrical component testing.
• Ensure safety of all personnel and equipment.
• Assist in resolving warranty and field problems and internal quality problems.
• Maintain lab test equipment and lab calibration equipment to be productive and to present a positive image to customers and suppliers.
• Assist Engineers and managers to achieve departmental and divisional goals.
In depth knowledge in the following specialty areas:
• Troubleshoot embedded designs to the component level.
• Specialized electronic devices such as transducers, sensors, actuators, and motors
• Inspection of prototype electric components, assemblies, instrumentation and test equipment.
• Support and maintain production test fixtures.
• AC and DC control circuit fundamentals.
• Excellent working knowledge of the following specialty areas:
o Standard electrical and electronic components in analog and digital circuits.
o Electrical motor applications and controls.
o Methods for troubleshooting electrical circuits.
o Electrical, electronic, and mechanical engineering drawings.
Demonstrated mastery skills in the following specialty areas:
• Fabrication of production and prototype electrical parts, connectors, wiring, harnesses, and modules using specialized hand tools.
• Assembly and installation of production and prototype electrical control modules and systems.
• Perform a variety of electrical component and module performance and endurance tests.
• Advanced troubleshooting of electrical/electronic control circuits.
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to effectively communicate within the company.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage time to complete simultaneous assignments in a matrix, team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions, applying good technical judgment.
• Self-starter able to complete projects with minimal supervision with multiple deadlines and tight time constraints.
AAS in Electrical Engineering