Embedded Software Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our successful client is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer to develop the embedded software from product specification through production, working closely with Project Engineer and Sales Manager. Requires problem solving ability, attention to customer requirements, effective communication and team player skills. Position will involve direct customer contact and include full life cycle product experience from product specification to development through manufacturing. Requires strong organizational and process skills, a passion for driving a project to completion, ability to understand and communicate issues and requirements throughout all levels of the organization, and continuous product development. Also requires understanding of overall strategy as well as attention to detail, development of team members, commitment to quality and excellence, and consistent, sound leadership and ethics.
Responsibilities will include:
• Develop real-time embedded software in C, C++ and Assembly
• Integration testing and debug of new hardware platforms.
• Contribute to and work with teams on: 200 MHz Digital; Real-time operating systems; USB, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi communications; Human factors (LCD display & Keyboard Interface); Interrupt Handler
• Utilize effective planning skills to plan and reach milestones, reduce risk by identifying problems and developing solutions.
• Structured programming techniques, produce well-documented code that can be easily followed by others
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• 2-5 years relevant experience
• Embedded software development, hardware interfaces, UI development, C development, expertise using test tools (oscilloscopes, analyzers)
• Experience programming the Texas Instruments series of DSP devices is essential – particularly theTMS320VC5000 and OMAP series