Embedded Systems Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our established and growing client with an excellent atmosphere and location convenient to Boston is seeking an experienced Embedded Systems Engineer to join their product development team. In this role you will be tasked with new product conception and full lifecycle design of industrial instruments and control products.
• BSEE or equivalent and 10+ years’ experience.
• The ideal candidate will be hands on and will possess a balance of software and hardware development skills.
• Experience developing source code in C/C++ for 16 and 32-Bit MCU’s including in depth knowledge of peripherals for serial communication (SPI, I2C, UART, etc.) and A/D conversion.
• Experienced with development, simulation and debugging tools.
• Competent in circuit design, schematic capture and PCB layout.
• Experience with functional safety, IIoT and or industrial wireless protocols is a plus.