Engineering Proposal Coordinator
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our award-winning, well-established client, is seeking an Engineering Proposal Coordinator to join their busy, growing team. The selected candidate will be responsible for the technical development to quote and bid advanced electronic assemblies used primarily for the US military. They will be tasked with creating BOMs, assembly/inspection instructions, and visual aids as required to bid on projects. To be successful in this role, candidates must be very motivated and enjoy performing detail-oriented work on moderate to complex problems, and must also have strong communication and analytical abilities to be able to interpret customer and technical specifications, drawings, and engineering instructions. This is a very team-oriented role where the candidate will work collaboratively with others in order to ensure all products are manufactured to the customer’s specifications and they are delivered on time. This is a great opportunity for entry-level candidates or military graduates who are looking to work and grow in a technical environment.
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements Include:
• Evaluate the customer’s documentation package for completeness and accuracy then prepare cost estimates for products, labor, and materials.
• Act as a liaison and technical advisor between the program manager, customer, and/or internal departments regarding technical complications.
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple proposals at one time.
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree in a technology-based field, or a military background will be considered for this role.
• Experience in the electronics and/or electro-mechanical field and an understanding of drawings, parts lists, specification, and engineering change notices is desired
• Exceptional Word and Excel skills are a must
• US Citizens only, ITAR Certified