Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our busy client is seeking an experienced Engineering Supervisor who is familiar working within an ISO 13485 regulated environment to join their dynamic team of engineers and technicians. The selected candidate will be responsible for supervising the daily operations of the engineering team and will also be tasked with working closely with the production and quality teams to ensure all products meet the customers’ satisfaction.
The Engineering Supervisor will lead and mentor junior engineers by establishing goals, assigning appropriate tasks and maintaining schedules and will also lead process development, material selection, data analysis and costing. Additionally the Engineering Supervisor will be working with the sales team to prioritize engineering projects, collaborate with R&D, marketing, quality, procurement and manufacturing to develop engineering strategies that support new product development (NPI) and design transfer.
This is a great opportunity for someone who currently has leadership responsibilities and is ready to take the next step in their career.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage the Develop Solutions schedule, needs and priorities.
• Responsible for sample stock as well as maintenance and purchases for the area.
• Responsible for data collection to be later used for determining revenue.
• Supervise technical capabilities including establishment of plant equipment specifications, manufacturing systems and techniques.
• Supervise the planning, development, implementation of manufacturing methods, processes, and operations for new and existing products.
• Track, monitor and make needed adjustments to project timelines to ensure on time delivery and supervise verification test plans, protocols and reports.
• Plan annual budget to ensure resources are adequate to execute approved projects and goals as well as prepare and issue timely status updates on active projects
• Responsible for hiring, coaching, and counseling employees, including performance reviews, disciplinary action, and terminations.
• BS degree in engineering, science or mathematics preferred, with a minimum 5 years’ experience in area of core competence or applicable field. Or AA degree with 7+ years applicable work experience.
• Programs: SolidWorks and / or AutoCAD competence.
• Minitab is preferred, but not necessary.