Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Engineering Technician to support our engineering team with design, build, test and commission of Automated Test Systems. These Systems are utilized by our customers for Verification and Validation of their Electronic, Electro-Mechanical or Electro-optical Devices.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside engineers to design, build, test and commission Automated Test Systems and related equipment: PCBAs, Electro-Mechanical Assemblies, Test System Racks, Custom Cables & Wiring Harnesses, Hardware / Software Integration Documentation, System Calibration, System Troubleshooting, Software Development, Final Acceptance Testing.
• Other responsibilities include inventory management, records maintenance and participation in learning and growth opportunities.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven work experience as an Engineering Technician
• Competency in use of:
• Mechanical tools
• Electronic Lab equipment
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong customer service skills and time management
• Excellent health and safety knowledge
• Ability to collaborate and remain calm and professional in a fast-paced environment.