Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our busy client has an immediate need for a Facilities Engineer to coordinate and/or execute maintenance and contractor activities for their facility and production equipment. To be successful in this role the selected candidate must have experience with preventative maintenance programs and electro-mechanical control systems as well as experience modifying existing and, implementing new, PM tasks for facilities and production equipment in order to minimize unplanned downtime. Hands on experience with equipment such as web coaters, embossers, and slitters is considered a huge plus.
Responsibilities will include:
• Monitor work request to ensure proper prioritization and accurate entry of work performed, time, and parts used.
• Utilization of system data to identify areas for upgrade and/or additional PM.
• Lead support for complex problems.
• Major planned downtime events
• Capital Projects
• Full responsibility for preparing and executing projects related to facilities and equipment.
• Spare Parts Inventory
• Identify and maintain minimum critical spares for production equipment and essential facilities equipment.
• Primary liaison for service contractors.
• Maintain management level relationships with service companies.
• Ensure alignment with the appropriate service companies.
A Bachelor`s degree with 3 years relevant experience or 10 years of experience relevant to position scope in manufacturing maintenance role is desired but a Technical Associate Degree with 1 to 5 years` of relevant experience in a manufacturing role will also be considered.