Facilities, Safety & Environmental Compliance Engineer / Manager
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well-established client, a leading and innovative manufacturer in their field, is seeking a Facilities, Safety & Environmental Compliance Engineer / Manager to join their team. In this role you will ensure their two local facilities are maintained in good working order and in compliance with all OSHA, EPA and DEP regulations. This will involve:
• Ensure buildings and grounds are maintained in good working order. Oversight includes, but is not limited to, building mechanical and electrical systems, plumbing, landscaping, janitorial services and fire and security systems.
• Manage contractors and other suppliers of building services.
• Develop procedures for building maintenance.
• Ensure that preventive maintenance activities are scheduled and performed according to schedule.
• Manage interactions with landlord of rented facility.
• Manage costs associated with running the facilities and seek opportunities for cost reduction.
• Site safety manager. Maintain the safety program to ensure compliance with OSHA regulations.
• Ensure compliance with EPA and DEP regulations.
You will also track our client’s product compliance with environmental regulations including, but not limited to RoHS, REACH, Prop 65. This will involve:
• As required, manage contractors engaged in helping our client collect information.
• BS in engineering, science or construction management.
• Knowledge of building mechanical systems, including HVAC.
• Knowledge of OSHA, EPA and DEP regulations.
• Knowledge of RoHS, REACH & Prop 65 regulations.
• High level of organization.
• Strong Excel skills.