Field Service Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a Field Service Engineer to be responsible for administering preventative maintenance (PM) and troubleshooting, calibrating and performing electrical safety tests (EST) on automated microbiology equipment at their customer’s facility. In this role you will be involved in all areas of microbiology equipment technology, including monitoring work order requests, completing repairs, new equipment inspections and installations, PM’s, EST, and documenting all service activities.
Responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer will include:
• Perform tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and assembly of automated microbiology equipment involving basic knowledge and abilities associated with the electronics, robotics, and mechanical processes.
• Achieves performance measures associated with the maintenance of equipment, productivity, customer satisfaction, and other performance standards.
• Complete all necessary documentation of activities involving the servicing of equipment in accordance with the manufacturer requirements.
• Serves as a resource for the proper operation, and maintenance of equipment
• Instructs instrument operators in proper equipment use
• Adheres to the highest level of customer service, while managing customer requests with diplomacy.
Background profile for the Field Service Engineer:
• Associate’s degree in Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or minimum 2-3 years equivalent formal related training required
• Must be reliable and able to work independently with limited supervision
• Excellent customer service expertise with outstanding communication skills
• Willingness and ability to be on call 24/7
• Comfortable working in clinical environments with infectious agents and biohazards
• Computer literacy and ability to read instrument schematics required