Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is an exciting spinoff from a well-established firm. They have an immediate need for a Firmware Engineer to design, develop and test embedded software for industrial IoT wireless products. This is an exciting opportunity for a developer to come in at the ground floor, being directly responsible for production code development and implementation. Our client is looking for an experienced, driven, and creative developer to join their growing team creating innovative products for their customers.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Design and implement embedded software applications from ideation to release.
• Write and ship meaningful code that makes our client’s custom hardware and sensors work, find the bugs, and push the limits of industrial IoT condition monitoring.
• Collaborate with a stellar team of diverse engineers to enhance the user experience of our client’s products.
• BS/MS in EE/ECE/CS or similar.
• Have a love for firmware and embedded electronics
• 2+ years of experience in embedded software development.
• Are a C expert and also comfortable working with C++ and Python
• Background in highly resource-constrained, real time, embedded environments.
• Experience with Assembly Language for at least one microcontroller such as ARM, AVR, MSP430, 8051 or HC08.
• Experience with full software development lifecycle including requirements, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
• Experience specifying hardware requirements and working with hardware engineers.
• Proficiency with electronics bench test equipment, e.g. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers is a plus.
• Experience with hardware description language is a plus.
• Loves to work in a collaborative environment.
• Operates on a desire for excellence and a sense of ownership.