Forensic Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a growing, full-service engineering and consulting firm, is seeking Forensic Electrical and Mechanical Engineers to provide their clients with investigating engineering services related to events, systems, devices, and/or failures. In this role you will also provide expert opinions.
Responsibilities will include:
• Surveys losses and loss scenes at residential and commercial buildings
• Conducts investigations to determine and document the scope of damage.
• Investigates and assesses damages due to failures and determines the origin of failure for insurers and litigation support.
• Analyzes and documents the failure analysis and causation of failures.
• Collaborates with other investigators to produce detailed reports outlining the cause and origin of losses and damages.
• Serves as an expert witness in court and/or in depositions.
• Documents and maintains billable hours on a time and expense basis for failure analysis and forensic engineering projects for clients.
• Collaborates with our client’s national team of forensic experts to leverage experiences and assist on projects.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required. Professional Engineering (PE) license is required.
• Six (6) years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Analytical and interpretive skill
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment