Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our very busy client is seeking a Hardware Engineer to join them in their work with innovative IoT pursuits and developing technology targeted toward the next generation of electric vehicles.
The team needs someone interested in working with sensitive sensor technology, designing for low power and low noise. The technology is new and our client is flexible with the skill sets. To be successful however, this person will have a mixed signal circuit design background with strength in designing analog circuits (RF design experience a huge plus), circuit testing, debugging, and will possess effective analysis skills. Ideally, an engineer with 3-8 years’ industry experience with a BSEE (MS degree is preferred but not required) will join this growing team ready to take on interesting technology challenges.
Technical skills that stand out:
• Piezoelectric materials or amplifiers experience
• Schematic and layout design experience (Altium, Eagle, etc.)
• Mixed signal design with microcontroller experience
• Low power systems design
• High voltage control circuitry or sensing experience
• Ansys or similar
• Some signal processing knowledge with tools like PSDs, filters, etc.
• Wireless systems exposure (WiFi/Bluetooth/ZigBee/ANT, etc.)
• Python and C experience
• Previous experience with ARM processors or Espressif toolchain
• Project management skills
This exciting and challenging role requires US Citizenship (citizen or permanent resident).