Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is a well-established, successful firm. They’re known for a commitment to great work life balance for their engineers, diversity of projects and a career growth environment is seeking to add an additional HVAC Engineer. This exciting and challenging position requires an engineer who is highly motivated and knowledgeable of HVAC systems, codes and ASHRAE Standards.
Responsibilities will include:
• Engineers will be responsible for the lifecycle of 1-2 projects at a time.
• Work closely with Plumbing, Fire Protection and Electrical departments to coordinate plans and specifications.
• Develop Construction Documents by designing layout and generating specifications for HVAC systems.
• Oversee construction by monitoring construction as compared to drawings and specifications, solving design/construction problems. May require up to 25% regional travel per year for visits to sites.
• Heating, Cooling, and Ventilation Load Calculations, AutoCAD, REVIT
• BS in a related engineering field, with 3-10 years industry experience
Our client offers a 40 hour work week, a 2 day hybrid environment, 100% medical coverage, 3 weeks’ vacation and year-end bonuses.