Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a well-known leader in their industry, is seeking an Industrial Engineer to join them as they move towards future expansion. In this role, the selected candidate will be involved in all aspects of facility design and planning and will also be responsible for developing Standard Operating Procedures, improving process flow and developing capital expense budgets for the Distribution Center/Facilities. Additionally, tasks will include the analysis of the facility’s workflow, production costs and production schedules to ensure equipment and personnel are able to work efficiently.
To be successful in this role, candidates should have the proven ability to provide recommendations where applicable for process optimization, scheduling, capacity planning, performance measurement, cost feasibility analysis (ROI), and forecasting. This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic company where you will have a voice and help to shape the future of the company. Please consider applying for this role if you are a degreed Industrial Engineer who is proficient using AutoCAD, and is seeking an opportunity that is both stimulating and rewarding.
Highlighted Duties and Responsibilities
• Test all labor-related improvements to WMi and Labor Management systems to ensure workflow and productivity are efficiently maintained.
• Maintain knowledge of best practices in all fulfillment processing methods, trends, and developments in technology and equipment; apply this knowledge to maintain the organization’s competitive edge.
• Research, develop, and validate savings or ROI from any distribution cost reductions programs and projects.
• Monitor and track purchases within budget parameters.
• Experience with material handling equipment, conveyor systems, and sortation systems.
• Proven track record implementing work measurement programs inclusive of time/motion studies utilizing MTM or equivalent and incentive systems.
• High level of PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Access and Crystal reports a plus
• Flexibility to work outside the normal work hours as needed for occasional studies.