Junior Electronics Design Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a small electronics design company currently working on exciting new wearables and IoT projects, is seeking a junior Electronics Design Engineer to join their successful team. If you are an energetic recent graduate in electrical or computer engineering and enjoy designing and debugging embedded electronic hardware and firmware this is an ideal opportunity to learn from an experienced team while working on cutting-edge projects.
All applicants must be a US citizen.
• Knowledge of analog and digital circuit design and debug
• Familiarity with circuit diagram/schematic capture programs (e.g. Eagle, Altium, OrCad, KiCad).
• 1 – 3 years’ experience implementing firmware in C on small processors in embedded applications
• Experience using hardware development tools such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers.
• Enjoy learning and using new technologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated and curious, and even pursues side projects just for the fun of it
• Ability to work solo and within small teams
• Like to work with a variety of customers that range from quirky to awesome