Junior Quality Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client has an immediate need for a junior Quality Engineer to join their growing team north of Boston. In this hands-on role, the Quality Engineer will be key in supporting all aspects of product quality while helping to drive continuous improvement activities as well as preparing corrective action statements and reports to support the product line. Additionally, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for planning, directing, and reporting on all quality-related activities to ensure fulfillment of contract/purchase order requirements while interfacing with management, customers, and suppliers. This position requires a strong team player who is seeking some leadership responsibilities by occasionally providing technical direction to the inspection team while maintaining a high commitment to both new and sustaining production.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities and Requirements:
• 3-5 years of experience in Quality, Manufacturing, and/or Engineering with a minimum of 2 years in a regulated environment preferred
• Perform routine self-assessment surveys as well as perform/oversee first-article inspection efforts on the product line
• Investigate deficiencies internally generated or vendor-caused to determine the cause, corrective actions, and disposition of the deficiencies
• Ensure actions and direction are consistent with QMS principles and procedures including document control, calibration, counterfeit controls, and product disposition.
• Summarize and analyze incoming, in-process, and final inspection data and use data to prioritize QE actions and efforts.