Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client has an immediate opening for a technician with skills in basic electricity, mechanical aptitude, use of personal computers and MS Excel, to test a variety of residential and commercial gas heating products. In this role, you will work closely with engineering, apply problem-solving and independent-thinking skills, and learn to use the latest equipment and techniques.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required, Technical School certificate or degree, or military training preferred.
• Hands-on electrical or mechanical experience
• Strong work ethic
• Experience with a variety of tools including: hand tools, power tools, digital multimeter, gas flue analyzers, measurement sensors
• Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
• Ability to meet physical requirements, such as standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Desired Experience in any of the Following:
• Gas appliances or heating products
• Electrical wiring
• HVAC-R installations/troubleshooting