Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client’s cutting-edge technology will transform patient care by enabling the administration of personalized therapies to disease in a rapid manner. They are currently seeking a highly motivated and independent Technician to join their amazing team. This position is a hands-on role with emphasis on supporting the system operation and system testing of new products. The individual must be able to follow and execute detailed work instructions covering a wide variety of processes from microbiology, chemistry, mechanical, electrical, software, and integration thereof.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with reviewing and providing feedback on routine system procedures
• Perform documented system procedures and record results
• Develop and maintain calibration routines for custom instruments
• Maintain instruments for daily use by other laboratory personnel
• Assist engineers with troubleshooting system failures and determine root cause
• Associates degree in engineering technology or similar
• Experience working in chemical and/or biological laboratory setting (PPE and safety training will be provided)
• Ability to follow Good Laboratory Practices
• Ability to document and follow experimental procedures
• Experience with standard lab equipment (balance, pipette, etc.)
• Experience using basic hand tools
• Ability to learn new measurement techniques including engineering (e.g. temperature, pressure) and life science (absorbance, fluorometry, weighing).
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, willing to take initiative and demonstrate efficient and effective time management.