Lead Manufacturing Process Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well established client is seeking a Process Engineering Lead to join their successful team. The right candidate will have experience developing processes, equipment and solutions to create a sustainable manufacturing operation. This role also requires the selected candidate to support production and operations with continuous improvements to improve efficiency and quality. Responsibilities will include creating design process solutions to solve any manufacturing or supply chain issues that may arise as well as advising and developing technical requirements for equipment preventative maintenance and equipment repair. Additionally this role will require the Process Engineering Lead to train maintenance technicians and production employees and assist in driving required improvement for the continual refinement of ERP and database systems.
Additional skills and responsibilities:
• Capital and operations projects: Ability to determine requirements, payback, size, budget, required resources, desired outcomes in terms of performance and run on investment
• Support sales and marketing activities to help outline strength and constraints and help size operational and technical risks associate with new customer applications
• Ability to set priorities, get buy-in, and align resources with peers to achieve desired outcomes
• Superior analytical abilities, critical thinking and complex problem-solving abilities contributing to increased institutional knowledge and decreasing overall operational risk
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, supporting operations, customer service, and sales
• Be self-directed with high attention to detail and to the appropriate level of quality and completeness.
• 10+ years a in a process engineering, development, and introduction role in precision manufacturing, process intensive environments
• 5+ years in people and/or project management role
• 5+ years of experience in an ISO-9001-certified manufacturing company
• Experience process development for adhesives, coatings or plastics.
• Experience with product packaging, sealing, coating or encapsulation machinery desired.
• Six Sigma, Shainin Statistical Engineering, SPC, DOE, or other analytical training a plus
• Experience with 5S and Lean Manufacturing principles
• Extensive knowledge of ERP, PDM, and Data Analytics and Reporting systems, using them to solve complex problems, answer questions, and continuously improve operations’ quality and performance