LEAN Manufacturing Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our very busy client is seeking an experienced, highly-driven LEAN Manufacturing Engineer to join their team and increase efficiency across their manufacturing facility to keep them on the leading edge of their competitive niche market.
• Drive continuous improvement and process innovation.
• Propose, initiate and project manage cell manufacturing.
• Maintain and analyze company metrics, cost improvements and lead the standardization and documentation process throughout multiple departments.
• Organize and lead Kaizen events, train and encourage LEAN culture
• Audit internal processes and execute resolutions.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience manufacturing complex mechanical products—ideally in a regulated environment.
• BS in Engineering, preferably mechanical/quality discipline
• Lean Certified and/or Black Belt
• 5S and internal auditing experience
• Proven track record of facilitating Kaizen events
• Operations management experience beneficial
• Experience setting up manufacturing cells
• Demonstrated ability to work under tight schedule constraints while maintaining very high quality
• Strong math and mechanical skills
• Excellent presentation skills, with ability to interact with cross functional teams and executive management
• AutoCAD/Solid Works user
• May require minimal travel to another facility in Arizona