Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is a recognized world leader in their field making devices used at home and by healthcare professionals all over the globe. They are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
• Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
• Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
• Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
• Maintains product and process database by writing computer programs; entering data.
• Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Supervision, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, Presenting Technical Information, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
• 5+ years experience
• Experience working in high-volume manufacturing industry
• Steller supervisory skills
• Well versed in medical manufacturing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; post-graduate degree is a plus