Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join their team north of Boston, MA. In this leadership role, the Manufacturing Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading the engineering team to successfully develop processes, design tooling and fixtures and support production. Additionally, they will develop and lead a team that will adhere to Lean Manufacturing concepts and strive for continuous improvement within a fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, the candidate will have at least 10 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment and have experience providing their team proven solutions to complex problems.
Additional Responsibilities and Requirements
• BSME or similar degree desired
• Experience with direct management of engineers in a manufacturing environment with a track record of high performance.
• Knowledge of thermal manufacturing processes including heat treating, brazing or plating
• Knowledge of glass to metal sealing and HTCC ceramics is a plus.
• Experience with both manual and automated process equipment
• Lead process improvement efforts in support of quality and cost improvements.
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives and activities.
• Identify and recommend new technologies which could include equipment, processes, or practices.
• Identify KPVs for manufacturing processes and develop control plans and methods.
• Determine specific departmental goals, objectives, and action plans to support company goals and schedules.