Marine Electrical Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well-established and growing client is seeking an Electrical Engineer with marine experience to join their team. In this role your responsibilities will include:
• Design drawing development, material/parts specifications, engineering calculations, engineering reports and feasibility studies.
• Perform shipboard surveys.
• Interface with customers and vendors.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or higher.
• Minimum Two years of experience in the marine electrical industry desired.
• Thorough knowledge of ship electrical systems.
• Knowledge of Grounded/Ungrounded Electrical Systems, Power Distribution and Lighting Systems, US Naval (GSO) and Commercial Marine Specifications (IEEE-45).
• Experience developing electrical load analysis and fault current analysis, SKM a plus.
• Knowledge of Maritime Regulations (ABS, NAVSEA, MIL, USCG, etc.)
• Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite.
• Ability to travel occasionally to conduct periodic shipchecks