Marketing Communication Specialist
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our client, a growing leader in their industry, is seeking a Marketing Communication Specialist to assume overall responsibility for planning, development, and management of marketing communications programs that are developed and implemented to assist in achieving sales targets and attaining marketing objectives.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Communication Specialist will include:
• Interface with Sales Team and Company Leadership in coordinating a variety of marketing communication programs including media placement, brochures, videos, print and digital advertising.
• Organize and manage trade show activities including research, scheduling, booth selection and contract negotiation.
• Manage suppliers in the creation of sales & marketing aids.
• Develop advertising program and campaigns. Schedule and manages media placements and recommend the media best suited to market products.
• Responsible for overseeing organization’s social media presence and serves as primary liaison with external marketing partners for branding initiatives, website maintenance/upgrades and eCommerce initiatives.
Background profile for the Marketing Communication Specialist:
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing along with a minimum of 3 years’ related experience
• Proven ability to develop and execute marketing communication projects independently
• Ability to integrate digital communications into broader marketing programs
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Good interpersonal skills and strong communication skills.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills.