Mechanical Design / Drafter
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Design/Drafter to create and maintain 2D and 3D drawings and documentation associated with the development of microwave/RF packaging and chip/wire modules, electronic enclosures, tooling, or fixturing for commercial, military, and space applications. In this role you will work directly with Electrical and Mechanical Design Engineers to generate new designs and maintain existing designs. At times you may quote, order parts, select suppliers, inspect, assemble prototypes, or work closely with suppliers to solve procurement or manufacturing issues.
Required ability to:
• Produce concise accurate drawings and documentation
• Work well with others
• Prioritize/Schedule efficiently and follow through with schedules
• Multitask efficiently
• Understand machine shop practices
Skill proficiency in the use of the following:
• Autodesk Inventor or SolidWorks
• ASME Y14.5M – 1994 Standards or Military standards
• Standard Drafting Practices
• ESD Training
• Safety Training
• Export compliance
• Approximately 5+ years of related 2D/3D design experience desired.
• A minimum of a Mechanical Drafting Certificate from a technical college is preferred.