Mechanical Design Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a rapidly growing, full-service product development and engineering firm, is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer with roughly 5+ years of experience in product development, mechanical design and engineering. This is a fabulous opportunity for a creative engineer who desires to work on a diverse array of projects!
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with a team to design and test mechanical concepts for a wide range of products, encompassing core functional mechanisms, exterior parts, and packaging – all while balancing function, appearance, and budgetary requirements.
• Work with clients independently or as a team member on larger projects.
• Communicate clearly with team members, senior management, and the client throughout the project.
• Be a positive and success-oriented individual who is familiar with the latest product development and rapid-prototype methodologies.
• Work with team members to estimate resource requirements, monitor progress and balance/reallocate as needed.
• Strive to balance strategic planning and tactical execution.
• Work with team members to resolve conflicts among resources and between clients and engineering teams.
• Remain apprised of the progress of certain projects, paying particular attention to any developing problems, and participate in major problem resolutions.
• Keep all privileged information private and confidential.
• Be proficient in the latest version of SolidWorks CAD package.
• Travel as-needed (valid driver’s license and vehicle required).