Thermodynamics Mechanical Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer with a solid background in thermodynamics to join their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for designing and supervising the equipment and thermal dynamic requirements for power generation facilities. You will ensure that projects align with target goals, while staying within a defined budget.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conduct self-guided research to become familiar with what products are available as well as their costs and specifications related to the projects
• Use CAD software to design 3D models and drawings
• Forecast design and project timeline
• Manage deliveries to confirm compliance with contracts
• Keep detailed records and prepare and submit necessary reports
• Maintain professional relationships with customer and third-party agencies
• Attend various conferences, supplier plants, and vendor interviews to stay informed about changes and advancements in the industry
• Minimum 2-3 years in related fields.
• Working knowledge of associated products
• Strong communication, time management, and research skills
• Proficiency with SolidWorks CAD software
• Willingness to make quick and thoughtful decisions on behalf of the business
• Effective relationship building skills
• Self-motivated, creative, with strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with a strong concentration in Thermal Dynamics.
• Some experience in the power generation industry as a plus
• Experience with MS Office software, Python, EES, MathCAD, etc.