Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our growing client is a smaller division of a successful global corporation that designs, manufactures, sells and services special machines to large and small clients throughout North and Central America. Their target industries include automotive, electrical, medical and other specialty industries. The company is a close-knit team of talented professionals who have a “do what it takes” attitude.
They are currently seeking a mid-level mechanical engineer to be responsible for the design and documentation of customized machines. In this role, you will support the manufacturing floor and other departments as a technical expert as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 5+ years of experience with the design of machinery
• Automation experience a plus
• Experienced and proficient with SolidWorks 3D required
• Experienced implementing and/or using a CAD PDM system is a plus.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting highly desirable.
• Experienced with SAP desired, other ERP software a plus
• Experience using 3D printer is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• German and/or Spanish language skills a plus