Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is an exciting Boston-based startup. They are currently seeking a talented hands-on engineer to join their successful and growing team.
Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer will Include:
• Optimizing complex 3D printing manufacturing processes through hands-on engineering development
• Develop and maintain 3D printer operating parameters for scaled manufacturing of our client’s products working with a multi-disciplinary engineering team
• Perform process improvement analysis and implementation under guidance of cross-functional engineering teams
• As needed, work with our client’s broader Mechanical Engineering team to assist with mechanical design and implementation of printer modifications, assemblies, automated processes, etc.
Background Profile of the Mechanical Engineer:
• BS in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering and 1-3 years’ experience in manufacturing environment OR an experienced technician with 3-5+ years of experience in composite material, plastic, or 3D printing.
• Experience implementing and optimizing manufacturing processes and ability to apply relevant material science concepts in close collaboration with materials engineering teams required
• Experience and proficiency in applying statistical analysis in a manufacturing environment to solve problems and using SPC or LEAN Six sigma to drive continuous improvement desired
• Experience reading technical drawings, proficiency in GD&T & completing technical writing
• Proficiency in CAD software packages such as Siemens NX, OnShape, or SolidWorks preferred