New Product Introduction (NPI) Leader
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our innovative, rapidly growing client, is seeking an experienced, inspired and creative New Product Introduction Leader to be a key contributor as they drive to the successful scale-up of products from the Development and Manufacturing teams. In this role the selected candidate will collaborate with the product design teams to improve design for manufacturability and also work closely with the Design Engineers, Program Managers, and Operations personnel to drive the transition of products from early development to product release. The selected candidate will be tasked with managing a variety of projects as well as developing manufacturing plans for each assigned project including but not limited to the selection of the manufacturing site, raw and finished goods material planning and the cost roadmap.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team oriented environment with cutting edge technology, this is the position for you! Please consider applying for this role if you meet these qualifications, enjoy collaborating and bringing new products into market and live in the Greater Boston/Southern New Hampshire area.
Additional Responsibilities and Desired Skills
• Drive Improvement Projects (yield, process capability, etc.) to maximize Gross Margin and Predictability.
• Prepare Process Documentation to support Product Launch.
• Manage customer samples and Product Qualification builds. Work with Operations team to provide special instructions as required.
• Assist in directing and controlling processes in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
• Assist with analyses and audits on processes to make recommendations on such items as safety, quality, cost, waste reductions, and efficiency.
• Ability to orchestrate and prioritize multiple activities at once to accomplish Division goals.
• Experience working on Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement Manufacturing projects and implementation is a plus
• 8+ years related experience
My client also offers a total rewards package that goes above and beyond. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, they offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals. This includes: a very competitive total compensation plan, excellent health, dental, life and disability insurance packages, with $0 premium costs, a progressive PTO policy that empowers employees to take the time they need to recharge, profit sharing and a 401(K) plan with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!